The author takes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial nature caused by the use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is not intentional at fault or grossly negligent. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change parts of or the entire offer without prior notice, add to, delete or the publication temporarily or permanently.
References and links
For direct or indirect references to other websites ( "hyperlinks") which lie outside the responsibility of the author, liability would only apply in cases, in which the author has knowledge of the contents and it would be technically possible and reasonable, to prevent the use of illegal content.
The author hereby declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content on the pages could be identified. On the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked / connected pages the author has no influence. He therefore dissociates himself from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link. This statement applies to all within its own Internet links and references as well as to foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists and all other forms of databases to which external access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and particularly for damages arising from the use or disuse of such information lies solely with the provider of the site to which it was linked to from these pages.
1. These terms and conditions for hotel accommodation contracts and any service provided to the guest for other services provided by the hotel.
2. Different provisions, including those which are included in general terms and conditions of the guest or customer, do not apply, unless they are approved by the Hotel in writing.
1. At a booking the Guest's request comes with the Hotel's corresponding confirmation an accommodation contract (hereinafter "Contract").
2. Contractual partners are the hotel and the guest. If a third party has made the reservation for the guest, he is liable to the Hotel jointly and severally with the guest and severally liable for all obligations under the contract, if the hotel has a corresponding statement by the purchaser. Separately, each buyer is obliged to pass on all booking related information, especially these Terms to the guest.
3. Sub- and re-leasing of rooms and their use intended for other than accommodation purposes, require the prior written consent of the hotel.
Services, Prices, Payment
1. The hotel is obligated to keep the booked rooms available according to these terms and conditions and to provide the agreed services.
2. The guest is obligated to pay the applicable or agreed for rooms provided and used by him in other services of the hotel prices. This also applies to the Guest's request led to services and expenses of the hotel to third parties.
3. The agreed prices include applicable VAT. exceeds the period between the conclusion and the contract exceeds four months, and if the rate generally charged by the hotel for such services increases, this can increase the contracted price but not exceeding max. 10% raise.
4. The prices can be changed by the hotel even if the guest subsequently changes the number of reserved rooms, the hotel's services or the duration of the guests, and the hotel agrees.
5. Hotel invoices are payable immediately upon receipt without deduction. The guest comes later than in default if he does not pay within 30 days after the due date and receipt of an invoice payment; this applies to a guest who is a consumer, has been only when especially these consequences in the bill. In case of default the hotel is entitled to charge consumers to charge default interest in the amount of 5% above the base rate. In business the default interest rate is 8% above the base rate. The hotel reserves the right to claim higher damages. For every reminder after default occurs, the Hotel may charge a reminder fee of € 5.00.
6. The hotel is entitled to demand when the contract or after a reasonable advance payment or security. The amount of the advance and its due date may be agreed in the contract. The hotel is also entitled to the Hotel accrued during the stay of the guest demands by issuing an interim invoice and to demand immediate payment.
7. The guest can only offset or reduce an uncontested or legally established claim against a claim by the hotel.
Revocation by the Guest, Cancellation
1. The Hotel grants to the Guest any timely withdrawal. The following conditions apply:
a) In the case of a later cancellation of the booking, the Hotel is entitled to reasonable compensation.
b) The hotel has a choice to the guest instead of a specifically calculated compensation to make a withdrawal fee claims. The withdrawal fee is 80% of the contractually agreed rate for lodging with or without breakfast, 70% of the contract price for accommodation with half board and 60% of the contractually agreed rate for lodging with full board. The guest is free to prove that the hotel has no damage or the damage the hotel were lower than the required compensation package.
c) If the Hotel calculates its actual losses, is the amount of compensation max. the amount of the contract price for the services to be provided by the hotel services less the value of any savings from the hotel expenses and what acquires the hotel by other use of the hotel services.
2. The above provisions on the compensation shall apply accordingly if the guest the booked room or the booked services without notify in time, does not take advantage.
3. If the hotel has granted to the Guest Contract Option to withdraw within a certain period without further legal consequences from the contract, the hotel has no claim to compensation. The timeliness of the revocation by access to the hotel. Guest must declare the cancellation in writing.
Withdrawal by the hotel
1. Unless the guest a free right of withdrawal pursuant to paragraph IV, paragraph 2 has been given, the hotel is also entitled to withdraw within the agreed period of the contract if inquiries by other guests to the reserved rooms and the guest upon inquiry of the hotel unfortunately not definitively confirmed.
the 2. If a clause III para. 6 is not made agreed advance payment or security within a prescribed period, as is also entitled to rescind the contract.
3. Moreover, the hotel is entitled to withdraw from the contract for an important reason, in particular if
· Force majeure or other circumstances beyond the hotel is not the fulfillment of the contract;
. · Misleading or false statements regarding, for example, are posted regarding the identity of the guest or the purpose;
· The hotel has justified cause to believe that use of the hotel's services might jeopardize the smooth operation, security or reputation of the hotel in public, without being attributable to the management or organization of the hotel;
. · Unauthorized subletting under Item II, Section 3 is present;
. · A case of paragraph VI, Section 3 is present;
· The hotel has gained knowledge that the financial situation of the Guest has considerably worsened after conclusion of the contract, especially if the guest overdue receivables of the hotel does not compensate or not provide sufficient security and as a result payment claims of the Hotel appear to be endangered;
· has the guest asked about his an application for the opening of insolvency proceedings, submitted an affidavit pursuant to § 807 Code of Civil Procedure, initiated extra-judicial settlement of debts forming method or suspended its payments;
· Insolvency proceedings over the assets of the Guest or the opening of the same lack of assets or otherwise rejected.
4. The hotel is obliged to inform the guest of the right of rescission informed immediately.
5. In the above cases of revocation does not claim the guest to compensation.
Arrival and departure
1. The Guest is not entitled to be provided specific rooms unless the Hotel has confirmed the provision of specific rooms in writing.
2. Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 15:00 pm on the agreed day of arrival. The guest has no right to earlier availability.
3. Booked rooms shall be taken by the guest prior to 18:00 on the agreed arrival day to complete. Unless a later arrival time has been agreed, the hotel reserves the right to assign rooms booked after 18:00 otherwise, without the guest can claim any compensation. The hotel is at far right to withdraw.
4. on the agreed departure rooms are to provide the hotel vacated at 12.00 latest. the hotel may ask about the incurred to it thereby damage for the additional use of the room to 18:00 the daily room rate charged, from 18.00 100% of the full accommodation price. The guest is at liberty to show the hotel that it incurred no or much lesser damages.
Liability of the Hotel, Limitation
1. faults or defects in the performance of the hotel should occur, the hotel will endeavor to immediate complaint of the customer, to take remedial action. If the Guest culpably, a defect to the Hotel, so a right to reduce the agreed price does not enter.
2. The hotel is liable according to the statutory provisions for all damage resulting from injury to life, limb and health.
3. The hotel is liable for ordinary negligence other damages only if these are due to the breach of a contractual duty or a cardinal obligation in a manner that endangers the purpose of the contract. In these cases, liability is limited to foreseeable contractual damages.
4. For other damages, the liability of the hotel in addition for each claim in detail and all claims arising from or in connection with the contractual services to an amount of max. € 10,000,000.00 for personal and property damage and to max. € 100,000.00 limited for financial losses. The limitation of liability and exclusions do not apply if the other damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligation, his legal representatives or executives.
5. The above limitations apply to all claims for damages irrespective of their legal grounds including claims in tort. The foregoing limitations of liability shall also apply in cases of any compensation claims a Guest against employees or agents of the hotel. They do not apply in case of liability for a defect after adoption of a guarantee for the quality of an object or a work, for fraudulently concealed defects or injury to persons.
6. For property brought into the Hotel is liable under the statutory provisions, that is, up to one hundred times the room rate, a maximum of up to € 3,500.00. this liability is limited to € 800.00 For valuables (cash, jewelery, etc.). Money and valuables that are kept in room safe are insured up to a maximum value of € 10,000.00 in the hotel safe at reception up to a maximum of € 8,000.00 per locker. The hotel recommends to make use of this possibility. Liability claims expire if the guest is not refunded immediately after learning of the loss, destruction or damage to the hotel display.
7. If the guest with a parking space in the hotel garage or a hotel parking lot, even if a fee is provided, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement. There is no obligation to monitor the hotel. For loss of or damage to the hotel property parked or motor vehicles and their contents, the hotel is not liable, unless the hotel, its legal representatives or its agents are responsible for intent or gross negligence. In this case, the damage must be asserted when leaving the hotel premises opposite the hotel.
8. Wake-up calls are carried out with the utmost care. Claims for damages, except in cases of gross negligence or willful intent.
9. Messages, mail and merchandise deliveries for guests are handled with care. The hotel will deliver, hold, and - upon request and against payment forwarding of the same and on request as of found items. Claims for damages, except in cases of gross negligence or willful intent. The hotel is entitled to more than one month storage period to pass charging a reasonable fee the aforementioned objects to the local lost property office.
10. Claims for damages score expire from the time, in the Guest obtains knowledge of the damage, or, irrespective of such knowledge, after three years from the damaging event after no more than two years. This does not apply to liability for damages arising from injury to life, body or health and for other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of obligation, a legal representative or agent of the hotels.
1. Changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
2. Place of performance and payment is the seat of the hotel.
3. The exclusive jurisdiction - also for check and exchange disputes - for commercial transactions is the seat of the hotel. If a contracting party has no general jurisdiction in Germany, the courts at the seat of the hotel. However, the hotel is entitled to institute complaints and other legal proceedings also at the general jurisdiction of the Guest.
4. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany.